Rules, Eligibility, and FAQs
Rules and Eligibility
- A team must include at least one degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an Idaho University or College. While we encourage collaboration with industry, we require that that at least one student on the team be a founding member.
- Competition teams will be judged on the sustainability of the idea and strength of the venture implementation plan. See the image below for specific areas of focus.
- Competitors may submit ONE venture per competition year. Students are not permitted to be on more than (1) proposal/application per challenge.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any proposal/application that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, determine not fit within the parameters of the challenge.
- For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions