Rules, Eligibility, and FAQs
Rules and Eligibility
- Student teams must include at least one matriculated, degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an Idaho University or College. While we encourage collaboration with industry, we require that the student(s) be a substantive member(s) of the founding team, and a committed leader of the venture.
- Competition teams will be judged on the sustainability of the idea and strength of the venture implementation plan. Among the areas of judging focus are PLAN (viability of the approach and strategy), TEAM (composition of the team toward skills, experience, and ability to identify and fulfill team gaps), and IMPACT (innovative and sustainable solutions for a major problem, with measurable impact).
- Competitors may submit ONE venture per competition year. Students are not permitted to be on more than (1) proposal/application per challenge.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any proposal/application that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, determine not fit within the parameters of the challenge.
- For questions please contact email@example.com.