Venture College Innovation Challenge
Win money on your ideas and practice your pitches in these free workshops and pitch competition. We’ve got a pool of $10,000 set aside and you can win a piece of that! Kickoff event on October 3 at 7pm.
- Own your pitch
- Earn money
- Further activate your idea
- Start a business while in school!
- Receive expert one on one coaching with experienced entrepreneurs.
- Pitch for money and funding.
- Our students have made over $300,000 in sales since August 2013.
Harvard Business School Immersion (HBX CORe)
HBX CORe participants learn from Harvard Business School Faculty to build skills relevant to all career paths. Boise State University is the first public institution to offer an HBX CORe program.
- Introduction to accounting, statistics, and economics
- Online studies are accompanied by a weekly 1-hour, in-person meeting
- Receive 9 Boise State University credits
- $736,000 student revenue 2015
- 1/3 of Core programs earn revenue
- 27 Badge Holders
- 25% come from College of Engineering
- 33% come from College of Business
- 12% come from Arts + Sciences
Some people are natural go-getters. They tinker, they build and they are curious. When James was in high school he built a search engine that would directly compete with Google. (Ask him about this story- you’ll get a few laughs and learning points!) Even though his search engine failed, he kept trying new things and eventually discovered the world of affiliate marketing. You might be wondering, what the heck is affiliate marketing? Well,… Read more »
How does an early 20-something go from being a sea kayak guide to a $25,000+ a year garage woodworking business? A lot of pivots. Alex Jangard’s journey through life has been nothing short of incredible. This guy has done it all. Alex’s entrepreneurial spirit began in his hometown of Friday Harbor, Washington. He was employed as a sea kayak guide, spending many hours watching orcas swim, snapping pictures of the pristine wilderness and… Read more »
Check out our upcoming events on our calendar page.