TO create innovative solutions to challenges that arise when designing, building, and testing autonomous robotic systems.
This experience will provide you with new skills and knowledge such as:
- Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Systems
- Real-Time Software
- Embedded Computer Systems
- Vision Processing
- Electrical Systems
- Application of Coursework Concepts to Real World Challenges
- Communication, Leadership, and Teamwork
- Creativity and Innovation
The solutions created will be entered into competitions and contests around the nation! Compete about the best. Be the best.
Join the Team!
We’re looking for students with the following majors or interests:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
For more information, contact Dr. Steve Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.