Develop and manage makerspaces in the College of Innovation + Design and in the Library.
You will develop the business model and strategy for space growth as well as the technology and community to make the spaces open, accessible, and impactful. All the while, you will develop the following skills for your career:
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Adult & Early Childhood Education
- Active Learning
- Audio & Video Creation
- 3D Design
- Aquino & Raspberry Pi Computing
- Project Management
Join the Team!
We’re looking for students with the following majors or interests and welcome all majors interested to apply!
- Education Curriculum Instruction and Foundational Studies
- STEM Education
- Educational Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Materials Science
- Gaming, Interactive Media, & Mobile Technology
- Technical Communication
For more information, contact Amy Vecchione at email@example.com.