Rules, Eligibility, and FAQs
Rules and Eligibility
- A team must include at least one student enrolled in an Idaho University or College. While we encourage collaboration with industry, we require that that at least one student on the team be a founding member.
- Competition teams will be judged on the sustainability of the idea and strength of the venture implementation plan. See the image below for specific areas of focus.
- Competitors may submit ONE venture per competition year. Students are not permitted to be on more than (1) proposal/application per challenge.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any proposal/application that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, determine not fit within the parameters of the challenge.
- For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions